Welcome to Bathurst Seymour Centre
Bathurst Seymour Centre is a not-for-profit community based organisation which was established in 1980. We deliver services in aged care, disability and carers support in the Bathurst Regional Area of NSW.
Bathurst Seymour Centre aims to enable people in the Bathurst Region to live independently and participate in community life.
We welcome enquires about the services we provide. You can contact us on 63321449, by calling in at 55 Seymour Street Bathurst, by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our Facebook page.
Established in 1980 as Bathurst Community Day Centre, Bathurst Seymour Centre is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation and registered charity with deductible gift recipient status. We deliver services in aged care, disability and carers support in the Bathurst Regional Area of NSW.
Strategic Objective 1:
To be the service of choice for our target group, our community and referral agencies in the Bathurst region, by excelling in all aspects of our service.
Strategic Objective 2:
To build upon the strengths of Bathurst Seymour Centre.
Strategic Objective 3:
To expand the service offerings of Bathurst Seymour Centre
Strategic Objective 4:
To have a strong, positive reputation in the community
Strategic Objective 5:
To be sustainable into the future
Strategic Objective 6:
To be an employer of excellence, that attracts and retains employees and volunteers who are committed, enthusiastic and highly skilled in supporting and enabling our clients and carers to meet their needs and to enhance their quality of life.
Bathurst Seymour Centre Inc. (BSC) aims to enable people in the Bathurst Region to live independently and participate in community life.
BSC services aim to support the physical, mental and emotional well-being of clients and carers. To realise our vision, BSC provides a range of services, designed to enhance the wellbeing and quality of life of older people, people with dementia and people with disabilities. Additionally, BSC focuses upon understanding the needs of carers and providing support that makes a positive difference to their lives and nourishes the caring relationship. BSC’s services build upon clients’ strengths, capacity and goals and promote opportunities for social interaction and participation in a broad range of stimulating activities.
BSC is committed to:
- the right of people to make choices in their lives;
- the right of people to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality;
- the right of people to be valued as individuals;
- the right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory and culturally appropriate basis;
- the right of carers to feel recognised and supported in their caring role;
- the right of the community to accountable, responsive and safe services;
- environmental sustainability through the efficient use of resources;
- recognising and valuing our workforce;
- the provision of a learning environment; and
- professional and ethical conduct.